Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This weekend past weekend a group of four of us went to Armitsar, Punjab which is about a 5 hour drive from Dharmasala. On our way up, our taxi broke down and we had to wait for two hours till another cab could come get us. There were three curious little girls that watched us as we waited.


I'm TRYING TO UPLOAD PHOTOS AND IT JUST WON'T WORK!!!!

I think because its pouring down rain, and affecting the internet connection.

I'm sorrryyyy! We're going to a temple this afternoon, I'll try again when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. amber this is your cousin sean - i didn't realize you were traveling and teaching in india - that's awesome. it'll be fun to show your blog to nick and to follow the rest of your travels on this blog. kind regards from portland oregon! sean & family.

    ReplyDelete